Welcome to the ninety-fifth episode of my series entitled BestTechInfo and Rumors!
In this episode I discuss the rumored “iPad Mini”, the proposed Amazon smartphone, AT&T’s plans to block stolen devices and more.
Links to the main topics in this episode:
1. Apple Officially Closes MobileMe, Data Accessible For A ‘Limited Time’
2. iCloud Beta Portal Adds Notes And Reminders, As Well As Improvements
3. Mid 2012 MacBook Air 13″ Unboxing – June 11th Model
4. Amazon To Create A Smartphone Competitor For Apple And Google
5. AT&T Will Reportedly Offer A Service To Block Stolen Phones Next Week
6. Jailbreak iOS 5 (5.1.1 | 5.1 | 5.0.1 | 5.0) for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (Untethered/Tethered)
7. Reported 7-8 Inch iPad Mini Coming October Priced At $199
Gain additional entries for the New 3rd-gen iPad Giveaway:
- Facebook Fan Page
- My Official Twitter
- BestTechInfo’s Official Twitter
- Google+ Page
- My Personal Google+ Profile
Tune in Fridays for new episodes!