Engadget claims that a white “iPhone 4s” has been added to, what they’re calling, AT&T’s internal “inventory system”.
Upon closely examining the screenshot from Engadget (embedded below), I notice that there are a couple of things that just seem strange:
1. It’s listed without a capital “S” as an “iPhone 4s” and if the past is any indication of the future, Apple would certainly capitalize the “S”
2. The listing doesn’t include the capacity of the “iPhone 4s”
3. The drop down “model version” list still lists the iPhone 3G however, it doesn’t list the iPhone 3GS
4. Why wouldn’t they list a black “iPhone 4s”?
5. It just doesn’t look like one of AT&T’s inventory systems
With that said, I think that it’s either a mistake or this isn’t even one of AT&T’s inventory systems. However, that doesn’t mean that Apple won’t release an “iPhone 4S” or even an “iPhone 5″ for that matter! Let us know what you think in the comment section and stay tuned for more iPhone 4S/iPhone 5 related news and rumors!